Our Hybrid technology comprises of modular Active Filter Modules used with Tuned or Detuned Filter Banks to offer better filtering efficiency in the network. The Hybrid System is used for Power Factor Correction and Harmonic Mitigation with very low running cost.
The Hybrid System is controlled through common Touch Screen Controller. The modular Active Filter units are IGBT fired with each module is having its own dedicated Controller.
The Passive Filtration part is controlled and switched ‘ON’ through Thyristor Switching Modules. The complete combination of Active and Passive, offers a very reliable combination for very effective filtration and power factor control with very low operational losses in comparison to pure active technology.
Hybrid Power conditioning system is a combination of Dynamic Activcomp Thyristor based Power Factor Correction System and IGBT fired Active Harmonic Filtration System offers most viable and economical solution for both Power Factor Compensation and Harmonic Mitigation. The designs offered by us are installed for compensation and Harmonic compliance of main transformer or at major load feeders. Though there are standard ratings but any design can be offered as per customer load characteristics and level of harmonic distortion.
|Design||Modular Steel Metal Enclosures|
|Enclosure Finish||Epoxy powder coated, in grey (RAL 7035)|
|Internal parts||Rust proof zinc passivated/ powder coated|
|Controller||3 Phase Intelligent Controller with GSM/GPRS connectivity for remote data monitoring|
|Backup Protection for Capacitor Bank||HRC Fuses (Optional- SFU’s / MCCB’s)|
|Thyristor Switching Module and IGBT fired circuit for Active filter||Integrated Thyristor Modules with Heat Sink, Firing Board Circuit, Axial Flow Fan with Thermostat|
|Capacitors Bank||DUCA POWER Super Heavy Duty Series / Ultima Super Heavy Duty Series at 525V 50/60Hz|
|Ventilation||Through Axial Flow Fan|
|Protection class||IP 40|
- Saves electrical energy by bringing down specific energy consumption so properly designed System pay back within very short period
- Very low operational cost in comparison to purely active filtration
- Reliable modular technology for very long trouble free operational life
- Eliminates current and voltage harmonics, improves power factor, avoid risk of resonance and improves life span of various load side and distribution equipment
- Minimize breakdowns thereby increasing uptime of plant leading to high productivity
- Designed to operate at 50 Deg. ambient without any derating
- Can compensate from 2nd to 50th order harmonics