Detuned Power Factor Compensator
In Powernac Series P.F. Compensation System the power range goes from 50 kvar to 1000 kvar. Designed for medium to large load networks. They are highly reliable, cost effective solution for maintaining high network power factor.
Ultimate solution for power factor compensation of unbalanced loads. The compensation is released by measuring the reactive power of the system, through 3 CTs from all 3 phases. This makes it best suited even for most unbalanced loads apart from balanced loads.
- Incomer TP MCCB / ACB as per rating.
- Micro processor based Neptune 3 phase P.F. Controller with inbuilt Load Analyzer.
- Inbuilt 3 Phase Energy Analyzer with Data Logger
- Modular floor mounting system
- Side/front louvers with Axial Flow/ Centrifugal Fan & Thermostat.
- Heavy Duty specially designed Neptune Capacitor Duty Contactors with high thermal current withstand capacity.
- MCBs for control protection
- Auto/Manual selection through Sel. Switch
- HRC Fuses/MCCB-35kA (optional) for backup protection of capacitor banks.
- High electrolytic grade Aluminium Busbar installed on TP supports.
- Discharge resistors (MOR)
- Standard One year warranty with Duca Power XD capacitors.
- Powder Coated- RAL 7035 / Neptune Blue, structure finish.
- Bottom entry system available with option of front glass.
- Available with tuned 7% & 14% 0r any other tuning frequency as per customer request.
|Design||Standardized Modular Sheet Steel Enclosures|
|Enclosure Finish||Epoxy powder coated, in grey (RAL 7305) structure finish
Internal parts: rust proof zinc passivated/power coated
(Design available for 380V, 480V, 690V, 750V – 50/60Hz)
|Output Rating||Refer to tde table
Otder output ratings, switching combination or design voltages are available upon request
|Capacitors||DUCA POWDER Super Heavy Duty Series used are rated at
525V, 690V and 880V, 50/60Hz as per network voltage
7%,14% or otder Tuning/Detuning rating on request
|Incoming / Outgoing||MCCB / ACB as Incomer and HRC Fuses for backup protection
(otder combination on request)
|Ambient Temperature||50oC max short time
40oC average in 24 hours
35oC annual average
-10oC low limit
|Protection class||IP 40|
|Unbalanced Activcomp System||For Unbalanced Activcomp System ratings & specifications – Contact our Sales Office|