Duca Power XD Capacitors (Super HD)
- Withstand Harmonic overloads
- Max. overload 4x In
- Life expectancy ≥1,70,000 hours
- Low losses ≤0.2 W/ KVAR
- Capacitance tolerance -5 +10%
- Temperature range -25 °C to 70°C
- High capacitor performance in terms of heat dissipation
- Long life and excellent ground insulation
- Design and 525Volt IP20 protection
- Reference Standard IEC 831-1/2
10 KVAr, 12.5 KVAr,15, 25 KVAr & above
Duca Power XD Capacitors series are used for static power factor correction with an with/without Detuned Reactors For a wide range of motors and transformers. This series share the same internal configuration, with three capacitor elements wired internally in a delta connection. The overpressure protection system is specifically dimensioned so as to constantly ensure maximum safety in terms of ground protection and protection against the risk of arcing, even in conditions where there is a high energy density.
In these series dielectric medium may be inert gas or resin-impregnation. The three elements are housed in a Aluminum container which, together with the impregnating agents, assures dual insulation between the wound cores and metal enclosure. To guarantee perfect filling during the resin impregnation process, the process itself is carried out prior to the elements being placed in the enclosure; in this way the distribution and uniformity of the impregnation can be subjected to a complete visual and dimensional inspection.