Ultima – The Ultimate Capacitors
- Withstands high harmonics overload
- Life expectancy of more than 2,00,000 hours
- Low losses ≤0.2 W/KVAR
- The Metallization has been made in a special “Profile” to allow: an higher voltage stress on the film
- Temp. Range -25°C +70°C
- Design Voltage 440/480/525 & Above on request
5KVAr, 10KVAr, 12.5, KVAr, 15KVAr, 20KVAr, 25KVAr & Above
The Three-phase Ultima Capacitors are latest from Neptune has been designed for power factor correction in networks with high harmonic current content. They are capable of withstanding 4xIn which is Maximum in comparison to other technologies offered in the market with very low losses.
The capacitor has been made by three elements connected in a delta configuration with metalization done in special profile to allow high voltage stress on the film. The elements are housed into an aluminium can and finally impregnated by resin oil.
The impregnation technology allow:
- To treat the capacitor in a vacuum
- To eliminate gas and humidity from the active area – impregnate the element
- To control the “partial discharge effect” which is one of the reason to have precocious ageing (life longer than 200,000 operating hours)