Power, the renewable source of energy, where India is third largest producer & consumer of electricity. Being on this ratio, power cuts & other related problems are quite common in the country. After the surplus generation of energy, there are still many underprivileged places. Apart from that, the places where numerous amount of energy is supplied, faces some general issues regarding the flow of voltage.
Power factor is defined as the current absorbed during the load to the current flowing in the circuit. Usually the load with a low power factor draws more current than a load with a high power factor.
Power-factor correction panels increases the power of a load, improving efficiency of flow of current. APFC Panels monitors the power which saves the energy & improves efficiency with effective solutions. Some of advantages of Power factor correction panels are:
- Avoids sanctions for the Low Power Factor
- Limiting the arousing Power Factor
- Decrease in pausing circuitry.
- Enhancing the performance of equipment’s.
- More probability of Life- long assurance of cables & other electrical components.
- Lowering the loss in circuit lines.
- Cut down the cost &energy by saving power.
- The installation & configuration of the device is not complicated.
- The monitoring & accuracy made this device indifferent.
This devicecontrols performance of various electrical appliances offer effective monitor and control performance for various electrical applications. APFC panel manufacturers such as Neptune India has hold- up this charge of these electric obstacles. The panels are cost efficient & in demand in Indian market by various big organizations. More often installation/ configuration of these panels in big factories is highly recommended where the power is the primary tool to run their business. Lack of this primary need, may lead to big losses to all big companies.